| | |
I Am Mad For Her ..... !!
But
Why On Earth I Ain't Made For Her ......... ?? | Characters : 94 | Sms Length : 1 |
Submitted By HumAyuN From Multan ( 03216307893 ) |
|
|
 | | |
|
| |
| | |
The Worst Feeling Isn't Being Lonely ... Its Being Forgotten By Someone You Could Never Forget ...
' LoSt DeSiRe ' | Characters : 125 | Sms Length : 1 |
Submitted By HumAyuN From Multan ( 03216307893 ) |
|
|
 | | |
|
| |
| | |
She Broke His Heart And Yelled Out To Him "YOU HAVE NO LIFE, GO AWAY!"
He Stood There In Agony, And Whispered..
"But U R My Life.." :'(
| Characters : 144 | Sms Length : 1 |
Submitted By HumAyuN From Multan ( 03216307893 ) |
|
|
 | | |
|
| |
| | |
Every Person Around You Is Going To Hurt U At Some Point Of Time.. But Its Upto U To Decide What Is Important..
THE Pain Or THE Person..! | Characters : 143 | Sms Length : 1 |
Submitted By HumAyuN From Multan ( 03216307893 ) |
|
|
 | | |
|
| |
| | |
"Separation" Is A Wound That No One Can "Heal" But "Rememberance" Is A Gift That No One Can "Steal"
Keep Your Memories Intact | Characters : 136 | Sms Length : 1 |
Submitted By HumAyuN From Multan ( 03216307893 ) |
|
|
 | | |
|
| |
| | |
Loving 100 Wrong Persons May Not Even AFFECT Ur Life. But Hating 1 Right Person Will Leave U A Broken HEART Throughout.. Ur LIFE | Characters : 135 | Sms Length : 1 |
Submitted By HumAyuN From Multan ( 03216307893 ) |
|
|
 | | |
|
| |
| | |
Bitterly Crying Words:-
One Day You Will Look Back
& Think
Damn!!
That Girl Really Did Love Me.. | Characters : 112 | Sms Length : 1 |
Submitted By HumAyuN From Multan ( 03216307893 ) |
|
|
 | | |
|
| |
| | |
I Was So
STUPID
To Think That May Be
For One Second
You Actully
Cared | Characters : 84 | Sms Length : 1 |
Submitted By HumAyuN From Multan ( 03216307893 ) |
|
|
 | | |
|
| |
| | |
Maybe One Day It Will Be Ok Again. That's All I Want. I Don't Care What It Takes. I Just Want To Be Ok Again | Characters : 111 | Sms Length : 1 |
Submitted By HumAyuN From Multan ( 03216307893 ) |
|
|
 | | |
|
| |
| | |
Sometimes, I Wish Certain People Wont Tell Me
That They Love Me..
Wanna Know Why?
So That I Wont Waste My Time Believing Their
Sweetest Lies.... | Characters : 158 | Sms Length : 1 |
Submitted By HumAyuN From Multan ( 03216307893 ) |
|
|