| | |
A Smile Is Nearly Always Inspired By Another Smile... True Love Is When Your Heart And Your Mind Are Saying The Same Thing ... | Characters : 130 | Sms Length : 1 |
Submitted By HumAyuN From Multan ( 03216307893 ) |
|
|
 | | |
|
| |
| | |
Baby's Smile Can Make Even Dead People Alive,
Girl's Smile Can Make Living People Die
Moral-U Can Believe A Child But Never A Girl. . . .. | Characters : 147 | Sms Length : 1 |
Submitted By HumAyuN From Multan ( 03216307893 ) |
|
|
 | | |
|
| |
| | |
Thousands Of Languages Around This World But "Smile" Can Beat Them All. Bcoz "Smile" Is The Language Even A BABY Can Speak. So Keep Smiling. | Characters : 146 | Sms Length : 1 |
Submitted By HumAyuN From Multan ( 03216307893 ) |
|
|
 | | |
|
| |
| | |
A Sad Girl Was Sitting With Her Boyfriend.
Boy:U R D Second Most Beautiful Girl I've Ever Seen!
Girl:Who's The First?
Boy:It's YOU When U Smile... ;-> | Characters : 159 | Sms Length : 1 |
Submitted By HumAyuN From Multan ( 03216307893 ) |
|
|
 | | |
|
| |
| | |
Among Those Whom I Like Or Admire I Can Find No Common Denominator But Among Those Whom I Love I Can ... All Of Them Make Me Smile ... (: | Characters : 145 | Sms Length : 1 |
Submitted By HumAyuN From Multan ( 03216307893 ) |
|
|
 | | |
|
| |
| | |
I'm Gonna Smile & Make U Think I'm Happy I'm Gonna Laugh, So U Don't See Me Cry I'm Gonna Let U Go In Style & Even If It Kills Me I'm Gonna Smile .. | Characters : 159 | Sms Length : 1 |
Submitted By HumAyuN From Multan ( 03216307893 ) |
|
|
 | | |
|
| |
| | |
Successful People Always Have 2 Things In Their Lips, Smile & Silence.! Keep Always All The Best | Characters : 101 | Sms Length : 1 |
Submitted By HumAyuN From Multan ( 03216307893 ) |
|
|
 | | |
|
| |
| | |
U Maybe Tired Of Many Greetings Like Hi Hello Gud Morning Gud Noon Hav A Nice Day And So On . . .
Now Here's My Simple Fresh Line
Can U Smile 4 Me Once.:-) | Characters : 188 | Sms Length : 2 |
Submitted By Xoom From Karachi ( 0334-3399069 ) |
|
|
 | | |
|
| |
| | |
U Know What Is The Largest Word In English Language. "SmileS" Bcoz There Is Mile Between Two "S". (S Mile S). So Spread Smiles Everywhere | Characters : 145 | Sms Length : 1 |
Submitted By Najam From Gujranwala ( 03225646617 ) |
|
|
 | | |
|
| |
| | |
May Smile Be There In The World Forever!
Try To Make An Effort For The Same. "A Smile Bring More Smiles
So Always Keep Smiling To Spread Smile To Miles!"
| Characters : 164 | Sms Length : 2 |
Submitted By HumAyuN From Multan ( 03216307893 ) |
|
|